Ariana Grande is an American singer and actress. She has released three studio albums: Yours Truly (2013), My Everything (2014) and Dangerous Woman (2016). These albums have spawned the hit singles "The Way", "Problem", "Break Free", and "Love Me Harder". She is friends with Justin Bieber.
Collaborations with BieberEdit
Relationship with JustinEdit
- Justin and Ariana were seen together at the 2010 Power of Youth event.
- Justin was on the set of Victorious in February 2011 for Nickelodeon's "Crush Week".
- Ariana covered one of Justin's songs "Die in Your Arms" in 2012 and he tweeted her complimenting her performance of his song.
- In August 2013, Ariana opened for Justin on his Believe Tour.
- During this time, Ariana brought her grandparents to see Justin since her Nonna had always wanted to meet him.
- While on tour, the hashtag #JustinAndArianaSelfie trended on Twitter so they took a picture together.
- However, at the last second Justin turned and kissed Ari on the cheek.
- Justin then made Ariana post the picture on Twitter which caused a lot of rumors to start about them dating.
- Ariana quickly denied the rumors and stated in an interview she never wanted to post the picture in the first place because she knew it would bring drama.
- Ariana covered Justin's song "Be Alright" in November 2013.
- In May 2014, Ariana and Justin confirmed that they had recorded a song together.
- A couple of weeks later, though, Ariana revealed the song was done too late to make it on her album. She said they might just release the song for free as a thank-you to their fans.
- Later that year, Ariana said that she and Justin had never actually finished recording the song. However, she says they will finish the song one day and release it because they owe it to their fans.
- On March 28, 2015, Justin joined Ariana on stage during her Honeymoon Tour in Miami Florida.
- Ariana helped Justin countdown to the release of his single "What Do You Mean?" on Day 22.