Avon Theatre is the place where Justin used to busk (as seen on YouTube.) He earned $150- $200 per day during the tourism season and saved enough to take his mom to Disney World. Justin played for 2 hours at the theatre.  In 2006 Justin sang without a guitar. 
Justin's mom wasn’t sure what people were going to be like, so she didn’t want him sitting there by himself. Justin tried to tell her it would be fine and he’d be home by dark, but she insisted on having grandpa sit in his car across the street.
Justin has received an honor from his hometown of Stratford, Ontario. He got a Star outside Avon Theatre on July 1, 2011.
- Justin received the name and phone number of a cute girl who dropped it into his guitar case.
- Justin's biggest tip was a $100. 
- In a night Justin earned $500. 
- Because of You (by Ne-Yo)
- I'll Be (by Edwin McCain)
- Refine Me (by Jennifer Knapp)
- Skin (Sarabeth) (by Rascal Flatts)
- So Sick (by Ne-Yo)
- Undo Me
- Wait For You (by Elliott Yamin)
- Waves of Grace (by David Noble)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The Tonight Show With Jay Leno - 28 January 2011
- ↑ Facebook - yay for the random kid who sits in front of the avon theatre singing. at least this year he has a guitar :) (last year he just stood there singing)
- ↑ Bieber, Justin (October 12, 2010). "Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever: My Story". HarperCollins. ISBN 978-0-06-203974-3..