Believe is the third studio album by Canadian recording artist Justin Bieber, released by Island Records on June 18, 2012. He recorded more than twice as many songs as he needed for Believe and picked only his favorites.
- "All Around the World" (featuring Ludacris)
- "As Long as You Love Me" (featuring Big Sean)
- "Catching Feelings"
- "Take You"
- "Right Here" (featuring Drake)
- "Die in Your Arms"
- "Thought of You"
- "Beauty and a Beat" (featuring Nicki Minaj)
- "One Love"
- "Be Alright"
Deluxe edition bonus tracks
To see all the editions of this album go HERE.
- Taylor Swift collab
- Bieber shared the studio with country cutie Taylor Swift to work on a song. In fact, his lady love, Selena Gomez, even had some high praise for the never-released track. In the end, the Swift tune just didn't fit in with the final vibe of the album, Braun explained: "It didn't go on Believe, because there's another record they want to work on. So, it just didn't make sense at this time, and the song they did just didn't make sense on this album."
- Adam Levine collab
- In addition to Swift, Bieber was also trying to make something happen with Maroon 5 leading man Adam Levine. "We talked with Adam Levine about doing stuff," Braun recalled. "And he wanted to, but with everything else, we could just never get the studio time in together."
- Kanye West collab
- Then there was the highly anticipated collaboration between Bieber and Kanye West. Despite being pictured in the studio with Yeezy, in the end, Bieber's track with the rapper "didn't make sense at this time," Braun said.