Patrick Nilsson is Justin Bieber's personal trainer. He trains him since 2012
His 2013 training
Workout regime Edit
- Justin Bieber’s workout regime is a strict 40 minutes per section, five-days-a-week training program.
- Involve compound movements which can train multi- muscle groups at one time. Which he called “meat and potato exercises”
- The exercises include 12 total sets per body part, four sets per exercise, with 8-12 repetitions per set.
- Chest and biceps workout including barbell flat and incline bench presses, burnout flys and push-ups, biceps exercises in-between each chest routine. This is a weekly combo session Bieber favored much and called it a “fun day.”
- Leg training: The leg training Bieber favors are plyometrics, leg press and lunges. Nilsson’s futher plan is to add deadlifts into Bieber’s routine.
- Back training includes intense combination workout of cable or dumbbell rows, dumbbell shrugs and multi-grip pull-ups, and do triceps extension sometimes. Other back training includes weighted dips, skull crushers and a close-grip bench press.
- Shoulders training includes barbell or dumbbell military press, dumbbell lateral raises and reverse flys.
- Abdominal core training includes a combination workouts in which Bieber favors Roman Chair leg raises which are combo training of front/side crunches and twisting leg raises.
- Nilsson sometimes limit Bieber’s auxiliary aerobic work to prevent from fatigue and caloric expenditure during Bieber’s on-stage performance period.
Justin Bieber Diet Plan Edit
- Drinks lot of water.
- Eat whole grain food rather than refined products.
- Have small regular meals throughout the day.
- Eat fresh fruits rather than their juice.