Poo Bear is an American record producer, vocal producer, singer and songwriter.
Justin Bieber and Poo Bear were first introduced by Bieber's then-roommate Lil Twist, who had worked with Poo Bear in the past. "Twist would take my music and he would play it for Justin, and Justin would be like, 'Yo, what is that? I want that," Poo Bear recalls. "Twist would be like, 'That's Poo Bear, you gotta talk to Poo Bear about that.'
- Justin appears in Poo Bear's music video "Work For It".
- He quit smoking weed when Justin did.
- He has his own versions of Bad Day, Alone, PYD and Stress.
- 2014: Hard 2 Face Reality
- 2014: Blend (leaked)
- 2014: Hold You Down (unreleased)
- 2014: No Sense (unreleased)
- 2014: Get Used To It (leaked)
- All That Matters (writer)
- Hold Tight (writer and co-producer)
- Recovery (writer and co-producer)
- Bad Day (writer and co-producer)
- All Bad (writer)
- PYD (writer)
- Change Me (writer)
- Swap It Out (writer)
- Alone (writer and producer)
- Mark My Words (writer)
- What Do You Mean? (writer)
- Company (writer and producer)
- No Pressure (writer and producer)
- Life Is Worth Living (writer)
- Where Are Ü Now (writer)
- Children (writer)
- Purpose (writer and producer)
- Been You (writer)
- Get Used To It (writer)
- We Are (writer)
- Trust (writer)
- All In It (writer)
- Hit the Ground (writer)
- The Most (writer)
- What Do You Mean? (Remix) (writer)
- 2013: Stress (writer)
- 2014: Antidepressant (writer)
- 2014: Live In The Moment (writer)
- 2014: Hurry Up And Wait (writer)
- 2015: Break From Love (writer and producer)
- 2015: What Did I Do (writer)
- 20??: Double Negative (writer)
- ↑ Twitter - Poo Bear says that everyday to people because everyday is a blessing so he considers it a birthday, so #HappyBirthday
- ↑ Golden, Zara (November 11, 2015). "How Justin Bieber Grew Into Himself, According To Poo Bear". The Fader. Retrieved November 30, 2015.