Selena Marie Gomez (born July 22, 1992) is an American actress and singer. She is no longer dating Justin Bieber.
Justin met Selena in 2010 when he was dating Jasmine V. For the first year they knew each other, they remained friends and Selena even said he was like a "little brother" to her. Their relationship heated up in January, 2011 when photos showed the two with their arms around each other while basking poolside in Mexico. They made their public debut as a couple at the Oscars after party in March 2011. They carried on a high-profile relationship until November, 2012, when it became apparent the two had decided to part ways. The relationship has been on and the off since then. Read more about their relationship on the Jelena page.
- Justin & Selena used to watch Bob's Burgers together
- Selena said that kissing Justin on the 'kis cam' at the lakers game was the most humiliating thing she's done.
- Selena isn't allowed in the studio when Justin is recording.
- Justin attended Selena's 21st birthday party.
- In an interview with Lopez Tonight, Selena said that Justin wanted her to remove her high heels because Selena was taller than him. Selena refused.
- Justin greeted Selena a happy 18th birthday on Twitter.
- Justin said that he loved Selena's music.
- Selena said that she had "Bieber fever."
- Selena described their current relationship in an interview with Ryan Seacrest: “I support him. I think I always support, I get upset when he’s upset and happy when he’s happy” and nodding on the question if they’re close, she added “I don’t want anything ever to happen to him bad, that hurts me”.
- The songs "The Heart Wants What It Wants", "Love Will Remember" were written about Selena's relationship with Justin.